Call us +1-913-499-0998
How We Collect Your Information
- Collection: We collect and store the information directly from the individuals through the e-mail and the data provided on the Fly Bird Travels Platform.
- Communications: Your contact information provided will be used to communicate with you (via e-mail, phone, through the Fly Bird Travels Platform). When you communicate with us, we may maintain a record of your communication. By disclosing your contact information to Fly Bird Travels, you consent to our use of your contact information to communicate with you.
How We Use Your Information
Fly Bird Travels utilizes the information, which we collect for the following purposes:
- Personalization: To tailor the content best suitable to display the information based on your activity on the Fly Bird Travels Platform, to deliver you with the personalized choice of preferences, online help and instructions about the products & services and its usage.
- Marketing and Promotion: For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Advertising: To display interest-based advertising to you in the Fly Bird Travels Platform, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant Ads and to measure the effectiveness and reach of Ads and related services.
- Provide our Services: To provide you with the services, which we offer on the Fly Bird Travels Platform and communicate with you about your information usage, respond to your inquiries, provide assistance and for other customer service purposes.
- Analytics: To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Fly Bird Travels Platform to evaluate and improve the Fly Bird Travels Platform, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law: To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal data – such as your name, contact information or any other potential data(s) to any third party vendors or suppliers for marketing and its related purposes.
- Legally Required: We may disclose your information, if we are required to do so by law.
- Protection of Rights: We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or comply with legal process, enforce or administer our agreements & terms for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and protect the rights, property or safety of Fly Bird Travels and its users or others.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Fly Bird Travels has implemented highest industry standards to safeguard and protect the information which we collect. However, in this modern age – no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe – such as choosing a strong and secure device/network to access the Fly Bird Travels Platform.
- Emails, Text Messages and Communications: When you subscribe on the Fly Bird Travels Platform, as part of the service – you will receive the Fly Bird Travels digest containing content that we believe may match your interests. As permitted by law, you can also opt-out in receiving emails from us about the recommendations or other information.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Cookies: These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the Fly Bird Travels Platform and to display personalized content and targeted ads (including on third party sites and applications).
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIF’s: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the Fly Bird Travels Platform and the web pages of users of our Ad Services and to personalize content. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools: We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Fly Bird Travels Ads and Personalization
We may display personalized content and Ads based on the information that we have collected via the Fly Bird Travels Platform and through our Pixels, widgets, and buttons embedded on third party sites. Users of our Ad Services may also provide us with information as part of their ad campaigns, including customer list information (e.g., email addresses and demographic or interest data or) with us in order to create customized audiences for their ad campaigns; we only use this information to facilitate the particular user’s campaign (including ad metrics and reporting to that user) or for fraud detection and security purposes, and we do not disclose these customer lists to third parties (other than our service providers) unless required by law. We also do not disclose to users of our Ad Services the names or identities of their customers that were successfully reached as part of such campaigns.
Links to Other Websites
Transferring Your Data
Fly Bird Travels is headquartered in the United States and has operations, entities and service providers in the United States and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits the users of California residents to request and obtain the removal of content or information they had supplied to us. Your request should include a detailed description of the specific content or the information to be removed. Please be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content and information, whereas the law may not permit or due to an irrevocable technical fault in removal-of-data under certain unavoidable circumstances.
If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to Sales@flybirdTravelss.com
Fly Bird Travels LLc,
5830 Theden Shawnee KS 66218