Call us +1-913-499-0998
Before purchasing ticket
- Prices are only guaranteed if you book and purchase it on the same day.
- All fares listed on our website are subject to availability, and subject to change without notice.
- Please reconfirm your complete name (first name and last name as on your passport) and flight/date/timings in your itinerary before making a purchase. Airlines do not allow any change to the itinerary once ticketed. You will be responsible for any name error and will have to pay the necessary penalties to reissue the ticket subject to availability.
- Please reconfirm with the airline whether you require any TRANSIT VISA before purchasing your ticket. Fly Bird Travels are NOT responsible for updating you of any changes in transit visa regulations. You will be responsible for checking visa and transit visa requirements based on your country of citizenship.
- Please make sure your passport is valid for more than 6 months, till the trip is completed.
- We will put in any request for meals and seating, but we are not responsible if the airline does not honor it. Most of the airlines, advanced free seat selection is not allowed, they will allow seat selection before 24 hours or at the time of check in.
- Please ask your agent if your ticket is restricted and baggage allowance.
After purchasing ticket
- NO REFUNDS on if passengers do not show up for their flights, or partially used tickets.
- Reconfirm your reservation with the airline 72 hours before departure and return.
- International flights: Arrive at the airport for check-in at least 3 hours before actual departure time.
- Please reconfirm with the airline about the baggage allowance and restrictions before departure.
- We act as agents for airlines and accept no responsibility for cancellations of flights, schedule changes initiated by the airlines. We will do what is possible on our behalf to help you.
Cancellation / Change penalties
- Once you purchase the ticket, if you want to change dates, the change penalty may vary from $375.00 and above per ticket/passenger plus any fare and tax differences.
- Most tickets are totally non-refundable. If your ticket is eligible for refund, the refund penalty may vary from $375.00 and above per ticket/passenger
- Fly Bird Travels will charge a $50.00 cancellation service fee per ticket for processing.
- Please cancel / change your ticket at least 48 hours before flight departure, else you lose 100% of the ticket.
- Once tickets purchased within 48 hours prior to the flight time departure, can NOT be canceled or changed.
We apologize but are not responsible for any typographical errors made on this website.
If you need assistance, please call us @913-499-0998 or toll free 1-888-738-6987 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.